Architectural Metal Work
Our Architectural Metal Work Services
Custom architectural metal fabrication is our shining moment. It’s what we do best! No matter where you go in the Northeast and especially in Boston, you cannot doubt the overwhelming popularity of the use of metal in commercial and residential architectural design.
With our extensive industry experience in custom forming, bending, shaping, and assembling we can bring your ideas of any metal project to life.
A few examples of the types of architectural metalwork projects we can perform are:
- Hotel Entryways
- Public Infrastructure
- Police Stations
- Fire Stations
- Train Stations
- We start by analyzing every job and providing shop fabrication drawings for our clients.
- We source the proper materials to your specifications.
- Continuous inspection and quality control of all fabricated items is our top priority.
- We apply the proper coatings. Including shop primer, paint, enamel, or epoxy
- We apply any hot galvanizing dip or color galvanizing dip that is necessary.
- We then pack and transport all projects directly to the customers’ site.